Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So It's The Holiday Season...

 
Now's the time of year most consider the holiday season. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Yule just to name a few. I personally celebrate both Christmas and Yule. Regardless of what you celebrate, or if you celebrate at all, I hope this time of year is happy for all of you.
 
I still have a little bit of shopping left to do, but not much. The rest of my family though, they've still got a lot more. I went a little overboard this year as I have more money this time around. I don't mind though. I like getting them things. My sister and I also plan on going to see the Hobbit part 2 in theatres, which will be awesome!
 
Other than that we have one Christmas party on the books. We'll be celebrating with my brother-in-law's family. It's sure to be interesting this year as my father and his wife are coming in from New York to visit. His take on the world is a lot different than theirs so it's sure to be fun watching.
 
I am a little nervous though. One of the family member's has taken an interest in seeing my art. I have to take pictures of it all and show it to him. I hope he likes them. I also hope that one day I will be more confident in my own abilities as a creative type.
 
I'm hoping we get snow soon. Not the kind that lingers just a bit, and then disappears entirely, but real snow. The kind that sticks and lasts long into the month. I don't like balmy winters. If I wanted those I'd head south.
 
Anyway, that's all for now. Until next week!
 
^-^
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment