Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Residence Relocation




I've got big news from London! Big news!

Okay, not really from London, but I do have news. Can anyone name that quote by the way? *cough* Anyway, we had an interview the other day about a house.

not an accurate picture

It's a very nice house, with a lot more room than our current one. It has a ginormous backyard, around 4 1/2 acres, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and f course the other standard rooms you usually get plus 2 more. It's really nice and so we decided to try our luck at being the next tenants. It took a lot of time, and paperwork, but we secured an interview with the landlord. It went really well, and it looks like we've got ourselves a new house! Hurry! Doot do do dooo! That's a triumph noise for those of you who don't know.

So yeah, we'll be moving. It'll be interesting as the house is in an area we've never lived in before. We'll (my sister and I) be in upstairs rooms again, though they're a tad different as this time our walls are slanted. Hopefully that won't hinder us too much, though I know it means I won't be able to hang up my artwork anymore. Hopefully I'll be allowed to display it in other areas of the house.

So yeah, some lifestyle changes will have to happen, but I believe it'll be for the best in the long run. We're hoping to make the switch from old house to new come March 1st, but we'll have to see whether or not that's feasible. In any case I need to start taking a look at the things I have and getting rid of any of it that I don't want to haul to the next place. Eh... I'll do that later.

Well that's all for now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment